Did you apply more than 3 pesticides to your greens in 2021?
Members on the program reduced their pesticide applications by 3.18 on average in 2021. We are here to support greenkeepers and clubs in reaching their sustainable objectives.
What’s the Disease Monitoring Service all about?
The short answer – reducing pesticide use and supporting the environment with sound agronomic practices.
100% of our members said they now use biological controls
Other benefits include:
- Better biodiversity in the soil (environmentally)
- Ability to check your own soil profiles biodiversity
- Better nutrient retention and recycling
- Annual financial saving and better record keeping
- Better communication of sustainable objectives to the Club
- Opportunity to start a new long-term sustainable maintenance strategy
- Being a part of an exciting new group of professional greenkeepers
Our Disease Monitoring Service Report for 2021 is now available on our website. This report is compiled from survey data sent directly from our members. We have compiled this data into an easy to read report.
The results speak for themselves, we truly believe that we can help you make a difference.
If you are interested in the Disease Monitoring Service – you need to sign up by the 31st March 2022 so to learn more book a free 1:1 and we can get started.
Read the full report:
We are offering free 1:1’s to discuss your needs, if you would like to book a 1:1 click here.