Water management is essential and it is critical that we are capable of recognising any symptoms or problems that occur when excess water accumulates or when water shortages occur.
Water is an essential part of plants everyday physiological process; it is required by cool and warm season turfgrass all around the world. Water is used by turfgrass for cooling purposes, transpiration, evaporation, osmosis, photosynthesis and many more natural processes.
A balanced water program must be developed in line with your turfgrass selections individual requirements and we can help you to accomplish this.
The following details will be considered in order to establish an effective water program for you:
- Extreme weather patterns, local weather conditions (drought, excess rainfall, high winds)
- Construction profiles (soil type, build quality, drainage and existing conditions)
- Water quality and water availability (saline, pH, electrical conductivity)
- Poor water application and design (irrigation, sprinkler type and performance)
- Identification of issues
- Discuss with our clients in a clear and concise manner the options available to grow grasses
- Provide clients with the opportunity to create a healthier growing medium for their prefferred turfgrass
- Provide a thorough breakdown of your site giving you peace of mind that the water management programme is accurate and correct and potentially reducing your overall costs and outlays
- Provide long term strategy for prevention
- Water audits and record keeping
- Irrigation systems