Please wait, page is loading ...
In order to achieve higher standards in today’s turfgrass and sports industry, we recognise the need for a thorough and detailed Laboratory analysis service. We appreciate that in order to benchmark and evaluate all of the key aspects in your growing medium that extensive and intricate tests may be required.
The European Turfgrass Specialists offer a comprehensive range of Laboratory services to suit everyone’s individual needs, which is invaluable for your decision making process. You may be a construction development looking to build on a previously developed site. Alternatively, you may be looking to benchmark your existing site conditions in more detail for historical reference and comparison purposes.
Working closely with some of the most highly accredited Laboratory’s in Europe we shall provide you with the highest standards in soil testing. We offer an exciting new range of soil tests working in conjunction with our Laboratory partners that will aid your understanding of your own soil food web in extensive detail.
The following services are an example of work that is often requested:
- On site testing using modern technological soil testing equipment
- On site sand, soil collection for nutrient, biological (fungi, bacteria and pests), water testing
- Independent interpretation of all soil based tests
- Testing of the physical structure of soils, sands and other relevant construction materials
- Grass, weed and disease identification
- On-site sample pit investigation and feasibility study
- Monitoring and testing of materials during construction works
- Independent guidance, project management services and ongoing support and advice
We provide a report with our soil test results interpreting this information in relation to environmental guidelines and/or appropriate sports guidelines. These reports can be tailor made to suit your individual requirements if necessary.
For further information on our laboratory services please contact us directly.