Please wait, page is loading ...
If you are interested in any of the following services that we offer, please contact us.
- Provide regular monitoring of project works for example; construction and maintenance of a site on a repeat basis.
- Utilise testing methods to illustrate our findings and present to you in the best possible manner.
- Provide greater piece of mind that works are being undertaken correctly and on schedule.
- Recommend innovative ways to improve a project if brought into a project from the outset.
- Provide a professional, unbiased second opinion for any demanding situation that may have been mishandled.
- Analyse the facts of any given situation and provide a documented report about what the problems are and how they need to be fixed.
- Provide legal advice to a complicated project that has been mishandled and undertake court appearances if required.
- Partake in many seminars on topics relevant to specific areas in the Turfgrass Industry.
- We are committed to many seminars throughout the year and are happy to discuss any proposals that you may have.
Lectures and Training
- Provide lectures and training either on site or in a training facility.
- Tailor make classes on any relevant subject and aim to provide training and advice during each of our meetings.
- We aim to develop our own continued learning and as such recognise a need for others to do the same.
We have produced many articles, which have been released for different elements of the sports turf industry during the past few years. Up to and including present day articles, featuring in Golf Club Managers Association, Pitchcare, The Institute of Groundsmen, Turf Professional and B.I.G.G.A etc. In order to download a copy of one of our articles you will need to become a member. Please fill in your details on our contact page and we shall advise you further on our member’s package. If you would like the European Turfgrass Specialists to write an article for you, please contact us in the same manner but simply explain your specific requirements and we shall contact you as soon as possible regarding this matter.
- Maintain links to numerous associations, colleges, and universities in the UK, mainland Europe and America.
- We can help arrange necessary exchange works and further training that will suit your staff’s needs if required.